Breaking

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Friday, April 23, 2021

Update: Carl Edward's for U.S. Senate?

 

Brian Lawdermilk/Getty Images

    In an  interview with the Kansas City Star, former NASCAR Cup Series driver, Carl Edward's was asked about his rumored run for the U.S. Senate, to replace Senator Roy Blunt of Missouri. 

His answer was: 

"I don’t have an active campaign going on. But I do believe in America, and I really do believe in the founding principles and individual freedom and liberty and sustainability of our way of life. There might be a day when I’m able to help with that. I’ve told people my views and that I care. That’s why my name gets brought up. I care about America."


Make sure you read that article link above, Stock Car Media will keep you posted on this topic.



Note: This article is an update to our previously posted, Carl Edwards for U.S. Senate? - Stock Car Media

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot