Breaking

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Could 2021 be a breakout year for these drivers? Part 2

Lionel Racing

    In case you missed the first part, check out the link on the bottom of this article to read it first.    

Here are just a few more drivers, that I think, will have their breakout Cup Series season in 2021.

  • Ryan Blaney [No. 12 Ford / Team Penske] - Talladega has already seemed (at least to me) to be one of his best tracks, he does do fairly decent on road courses, but superspeedways are his best bet. 
  • Kyle Larson [No. 5 Chevrolet / Hendrick Motorsports] - Larson will need to redeem himself to fans after his slip up last year. But in the best Chevrolet equipment in the Cup Series, I believe he will be able to do just that and maybe even more.
  • Aric Almirola [No. 10 Ford / Stewart-Haas Racing] This being the 10th season of his career in the Cup Series, we might just see his performance spike with some consistency through out the season. While it could be a stretch, I believe he might have a multi-win season as well.
Well, these are all the drivers who I believe might have a “breakout” year in 2021, but I’m sure I’ll be off on a few. If you think I missed anybody, or just disagree with some of my choices, let me know in the comments below and we’ll try and get back to you as soon as we can! 

Link to part one:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot